OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, OR STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER.
1. Eligibility: The “If Dorothy Michaels Had a Bloody Mary, What Would Be In It?” Sweepstakes (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) Employees or the immediate family of Employees of McClure’s and Employees of the production of Tootsie The Musical or any distributor, representative, agent or affiliate of McClure’s brand and Tootsie The Musical (Collectively, the " Sweepstakes Entities") and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. McClure’s reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time should any unforeseen occurrence cause the fair and impartial continuation of the Sweepstakes to be impossible. By completing the act of entry, each participant agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules herein stated.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes period begins at 10:00 am EST on August 20, 2019 and ends at 5:00 pm EST on September 30, 2019. Winning Grand Prize will be selected by October 4, 2019 at 10:00 am EST.
3. Prizes: Exactly one (1) Grand Prize and four (4) secondary prizes will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of One (1) winner randomly selected to win year’s worth of McClure’s Bloody Mary Mix (one year of Bloody Mary Mix constitutes twenty-four (24) jars), two (2) tickets to “Tootsie The Musical” in New York City, backstage pass to meet the cast and a swag bag. Approximate value: $875. Secondary prizes: Four (4) consumers will be randomly select each to win four (4) jars of McClure’s Bloody Mary Mix and two (2) tickets to “Tootsie The Musical” in New York City. Approximate value: $375. If a potential Winner either declines a Prize, cannot be contacted within seven (7) calendar days or is deemed ineligible to accept the Prize, an alternate Winner may be chosen at the discretion of McClure’s. All Federal, State and Local taxes, fees and other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the Prize Winner. If we do not hear back from any prize winner within 7 days of notification an alternate will not be selected and prize will be considered unclaimed.
How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes period, an eligible entrant must visit McClures.com and select the items they think would be in Dorothy Michaels’ Bloody Mary. No purchase is necessary to win. Individuals may enter one time per 24-hour period. By entering the sweepstakes portion, the entrants give affirmation that he/she is at least the age of majority in his/her state of residence and has read and agrees to be bound by the Official Rules. By entering the sweepstake, entrants will be added to the McClure’s E-newsletter list. Entrants may opt out at any time.
4. Limitation on Liability: Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/mail/email submitted to Sponsor. Participant agrees to full Official Rules and to decisions of Sponsor, or their designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects and further agree that the Grand Prize is awarded upon the condition that Sweepstakes entities shall be held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize, or participation in this promotion or participation in or travel to any promotion-related activities and further acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. The Sweepstakes entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CIVIL LAW. SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof and Sponsor may conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of action requiring such termination.
5. Representations and Warranties: By submitting a Submission, you represent and warrant that: (a) the Submission is an original work created solely by you; (b) you own all rights to the Submission; (c) the Submission complies with all requirements of these official rules. Each entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the entrant and the Sweepstakes Entities is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that the entrant’s decision to provide the entrant’s Entry to Sponsor for purposes of the Sweepstakes does not place the Sweepstakes Entities in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the entrant’s Entry. Each entrant understands and acknowledges that the Sweepstakes Entities have wide access to ideas, stories, designs, and other literary materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that such Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of any Sweepstakes Entity’s use of any such similar or identical material now or in the future. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sweepstakes Entities do not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to any portion of the Entry. Finally, each entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by entrant relating to or arising out of a Sweepstakes Entity’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Entry or other material submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief and Entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
6. Publicity Release: By accepting the Prize(s) each winner will agree to give written permission to McClure’s and affiliated partners, its designees and agents for the right to use the Winner’s image and or likeness, the submitted video and/or photographic material including all rights of publicity. The Winner further agrees not to take any action or allow any other person to so act as to impede any use of the Winner's image and or likeness and name in any publicity related to the Grand Prize.
7. Governing Law: By completing the act of entering the Sweepstakes each entrant agrees that the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan.
8. Winner List: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
The “If Dorothy Michaels Had a Bloody Mary, What Would Be In It?” Sweepstakes
6116 Cleveland Avenue
Columbus, OH 43231