We treat any data that identifies you, or reasonably can be linked to you, as “Personal Information.” Data that has been de-identified or aggregated so that it cannot reasonably be linked to you is not Personal Information, and we may use that data for any purpose.
Personal Information We Collect From You
We attempt to only collect Personal Information that we need in order to provide you with our high level of service and premier products, and that Personal Information may include:
- Contact Information, such as name, postal address, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Internet or Similar Network Activity, such as your IP address and activity on our Website, as well as your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
- Commercial Information, such as information relating to your purchases and services, and purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Location Information, such as information collected when you access our Website.
- Financial Information, such as your bank account number, credit card number or other financial information when you purchase Services from us.
How We Obtain Your Personal Information
From You: We obtain most of the Personal Information that we collect about you from you when you interact with our Services, including when you: (1) contact and communicate with us, and (2) purchase or use Services, including our Website.
From Our Partners: We may obtain Personal Information about you from our service providers or other partners, including marketing partners.
Our Use of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information as follows:
- Provide Our Products and Services: We use Personal Information to furnish our Services, including to process and fulfill your purchases of our Services and to improve the quality, safety and security of the Services.
- Communicate with You: We use Personal Information to respond to communications, contact you about your transactions, promote our Services, provide other relevant information, and request information or feedback.
- Personalize Your Experience: We utilize Personal Information regarding your use of our Services, including our Website to personalize and enhance your experiences.
- Internal Research: We use Personal Information to conduct internal research to develop, improve or repair our products, services or technology.
- Security or Fraud Prevention: We use Personal Information to: (1) prevent, detect, protect against, or respond to security incidents, and (2) preserve the integrity or security of systems.
- Legal Compliance: We may use Personal Information to comply with applicable law or to comply with a lawful governmental request.
We will retain your Personal Information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which we obtained the information or as otherwise required by law.Our Sharing of Personal Information
We may share Personal Information with service providers who act on our behalf, our partners, or others operating at your direction or where legally necessary or appropriate. We do not share Personal Information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- Service Providers: We engage third parties to act as our service providers and perform certain tasks on our behalf in connection with delivering you our products and services. The tasks performed by service providers include: (1) processing and storing Personal Information, (2) assisting with marketing communications and advertising, (3) processing credit card or other financial charges, and (4) providing technology services, including to assist with our Website. We may provide service providers with all types of Personal Information described above. We take reasonable steps to ensure that our service providers are contractually obligated to keep Personal Information confidential and only utilize the Personal Information as permitted.
- Other Legal Purposes: We also may share Personal Information: (1) with your consent, (2) to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process or otherwise as required or allowed by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities; (3) to cooperate with law enforcement, government or regulatory entities, and safety or investigation authorities; (4) to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense; or (5) as part of a corporate restructuring, sale of assets, merger or divestiture.
We may also use web beacons on our website, in our emails, and in our advertisements on other websites. Web beacons are tiny graphic images that are used to collect information about your visit to the website, such as the pages you view and the features you use, as well as information about whether you open and/or act upon one of our emails or advertisements. We may also collect the URL of the website you visited immediately before coming to our website. Web beacons help us analyze the behavior of visitors to our website and portals and measure the effectiveness of the sites and our advertising. We may work with service providers that help us track, collect and analyze this information.
We may combine the information we collect through cookies and web beacons with other information we have collected from you or information from other sources.
Security of Your Personal Information
We use commercial reasonably physical, technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and disclosure. Please note, however, that no security measures are perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your Personal Information. We encourage you to take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of your account and Personal Information.
Third Party Websites and Applications
Our Website may contain links to websites or applications hosted by third parties. This Policy only applies to websites and applications within our control and does not apply to any third party sources. Any data collected through third party websites or applications shall be subject to the privacy practices of the third party, and you should review the privacy policies of these third parties prior to sharing any data.
Your Rights and Choices
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of Personal Information
We give you certain choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for promotional purposes. You may opt-out from receiving electronic communications from us by contacting us at email@example.com. If you no longer want to receive promotional-related emails from us, you may opt-out according to instructions in such communications. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages, we may still send you important administrative messages.
Access, change or deletion of Personal Information
We provide you with various rights regarding your data. Specifically:
- Data Portability: If you would like to access your Personal Information, including your account information, please request a full report of your data by clicking this link.
- Data Rectification: If you would like to request that your Personal Information be updated, please click this link.
- Right to Be Forgotten: If you want to remove your Personal Information, please click this link. Please note that this process will delete your account, and you will no longer be able to access or use it anymore.
If you would like to assert any additional right provided to you by applicable law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-784-8434. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
Personal Information Concerning Children
Our Website is not intended for anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 13, unless the Personal Information is submitted with verifiable parental consent.
Updates to the Policy
We may update this Policy periodically as we offer new products and services, and as our business, technology, and laws change. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last updated” reference below. Any changes will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy. If we make material changes to the policy, we provide notice to you of the changes by sending you an email or by posting notice of the changes on our websites and portals that link to this Policy.
8201 Saint Aubin St.
Detroit, MI 48211
Last updated: August 11, 2021